Saturday, December 10, 2016

Hye back!

Assalamualaikum and hello!!!
oh, its a very long time, peeps! right? Baik ko cakap rindu, alah ko cakap je lah.
nyeh nyeh nyeh~
So, yah so today this is me. Normal Farah Raihana yah but i actually have a new nicked name though. RAI. Thats what majority of seserians called me. its actually all started with my biro, seranta that called me with that 'rai' name. Then, it spreads!
Guess what? First, im kind of geli geli when people call me with that name lol it sounds really 'manja' and 'gedik' but then i realized its pretty unique name so i agree. Then followed by 'barai', 'rarai' and pelik-pelik. Ah, aku tak kisah. Ko panggil je asalkan aku toleh, itu sudah memadai! okay thats a good intro rai, very good. shoot, no.
LIFE AFTER SPM?
Ya Allah, aku tak tahulah nak cakap apa, Keboringan, kepishangan dan kebebasan yang melampau membuatkan aku duduk berteleku di sini. Menulis blog. HAHAHAHAHHAH.
Actually, first-first like dunia ini aku yang punyaaaaa! Aku bebas dan sebagainya. Namun, lama-kelamaan, kegembiraan merosot dan senyuman yang terukir di bibir semakin mengetat!
Okay, so kerjalah. dan ambiklah lesen.
i sebenarnya tak boleh move on lagi dari seseri. I love seseri so much i just cant let it go. All pahit manis masin moments created there just made me a sloppy baby that cries a lot. I will tell my experiences, kawan, and all things separate eh? eh eh eh eh eheheheheh.
okay, pishang lagi!
life after spm actually scare me more than the result itself. You know, you have to be more independent and tougher than before even though you dah pernah sekolah asrama, right? Just agree! And i dah dengar a lot of pujukan dan ceramah from my seniors about life after spm.
First, MARA JAPAN!
Jadi, korang-korang yang berminat nak study kat Jepun and yah also interested in ENGINEERING. So, pergi mohon sekarang before due date okay? Based on what my senior told me, 3 years in Malaysia and another 2 years in Japan. And it is diploma. There's a lot of Japan university to choose yah ada 22 buah!
you can click at the link below: http://www.ik-one.biz/jadypm/
Okay, abang and kakak aku sebenarnya aku tahu diorang mempunyai niat yang tulus ikhlas lagi baik untuk memberikan khidmat nasihat masing-masing!
And i quite tahu lah pasal course, asasi and all those stuffs 
And macam biasa, diorang akan promote universiti masing-masing.
"masuklah uia, bla bla bla"
"upm ni ko x yah susah susah, bla bla bla"
and im stuck. hahahahahah. Thank you, bro and sis! I terharu sangat! But looks like i have to dig in about all of this deeper and more detail, so that i know more and tak confuse kemudian hari?
Okay, aku tak tahulah post ni untuk apa. Orang kata apa ni, comeback? Pehhhhh comeback siaaaa. Kahkahkah ko ingat retis retis je boleh buat comeback? *flip hair*
i really into k-drama and i havent slept all day just to watch those episodes! I JUST CANTTT! addicted betul, dasar dadah! huh.
Okay, bai. yah if you annoyed with my post, i dont care actually i love u. hehehehehehee. *kening kening*
Assalamualaikum!

2 comments: